COVID-19 Boutique Information
Opening date: Coming soon!
We are happy to have you back in our wellness boutique! Here are a few things you should know before visiting:
1. The boutique will be open by appointment only. This is the safest way to ensure physical distancing in our small space. It also allows you to shop privately, in a relaxed setting.
2. Appointments can be made online, via phone, or social media.
3. We have incorporated the necessary ppe and will be thoroughly disinfecting the store on a regular basis.
4. Private shopping sessions will be booked in 20 minute intervals. We ask customers be respectful of this timeframe.
5. If you are feeling unwell and/or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell, please visit another day.
6. When arriving to your appointment, please note the front door will be locked. Natashia will unlock the door for you at your appointment time. If you have arrived early, simply wait in your car or outside until your appointment.
7. Hands must be sanitized thoroughly before entering the store. No outside gloves allowed.
8. Please wear a mask to your appointment, due to the size of our space.
9. We will be accepting all forms of payment and will be incorporating the appropriate cleansing measures.
10. Only one person in the boutique at a time.
11. Please avoid using restrooms if possible.
12. If you wish to cancel your appointment, please contact us.
Please note that curbside pickup is still available. We encourage shoppers to continue using this service. Many of our products can be ordered online.
Our boutique hours remain the same Tuesday 10-2; Wednesday 2-6; Thursday 10-2; Friday 2-6 and Saturday 1-5
Thank you for your co-operation, understanding and patience.