COVID-19 Boutique Information
We are happy to have you back in our wellness boutique! Here are a few things you should know before visiting:
1. The front door of our building will be locked. Please ring our newly installed doorbell during boutique hours, as we will be happy the door for you.
2. We have incorporated the necessary ppe and will be thoroughly disinfecting the store on a regular basis.
3. If you are feeling unwell and/or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell, please visit another day.
4. Hands must be sanitized thoroughly before entering the store. No outside gloves allowed.
5. A mask or face covering is mandatory within the boutique. Should you have a medical condition, please feel free to inform us of your restrictions.
6. We will be accepting all forms of payment and will be incorporating the appropriate cleansing measures.
7. Only one two people in the boutique at a time (one person on the main floor and one person on the second floor). Should we have a lineup, please be respectful of others time.
8. Please avoid using restrooms if possible.
Please note that curbside pickup is still available. We encourage shoppers to continue using this service. Many of our products can be ordered online.
Our boutique hours remain the same Tuesday 10-2; Wednesday 2-6; Thursday 10-2; Friday 2-6 and Saturday 1-5
Thank you for your co-operation, understanding and patience.