COVID-19 Clinic Information
Please note that our clinic is open for Homeopathic Consultations and Counselling only. All other services are not permitted at this time. The province wide lockdown will begin Saturday, April 1st. We will contact all patients once we are permitted to offer these services again.
For those who do not feel comfortable entering our office, please note that homeopathic consultations and energy healing sessions are also available via phone or video call.
All patients will be contacted in regards to rescheduling appointments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Before booking your next appointment, please read over our new guidelines carefully.
1. If you are feeling unwell and/or have been in contact with someone who is unwell, please reschedule your appointment. If you have been in contact with or have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
2. You will be screened before entering the clinic.
3. It is required that you wear a mask to your appointment.
4. You must thoroughly sanitize your hand before entering the clinic. A sanitation station will be set up outside our clinic doors.
5. Our clinic will be disinfected before and after each patient. We take your safety seriously and will be sanitizing all exposed and touched surfaces.
6. When arriving to your appointment, please note that the front door will be locked. Natashia will unlock the door for you at the time of your appointment. If you have arrived early, simply wait inside your car or outside until your appointment time.
7. In order to follow sanitization and physical distancing guidelines, fewer patients will be booked in a day. We thank you in advance for your patience.
8. We ask that you arrive alone to your appointment.
9. All methods of payment will be accepted, as we take the appropriate safety and sanitization methods.
10. Please avoid using the restroom if possible.
11. Appointments will be booked via phone, email or text, rather than during your appointment time. This will ensure we have adequate time sanitize our clinic.
12. We ask that all patients be courteous of our new schedule. Should you need extra counselling or wellness assistance, please be sure to extend your treatment in advance. We are unable to extend appointments unexpectedly, as we need this time to sanitize the clinic. We appreciate your understanding.
13. The following services will not be offered at this time: Soy Hand Treatment; Facial Reflexology; Himalayan Salt Detoxification, Hot Stone Massage
14. Virtual and phone consultations are still available for many of our services, including homeopathic consultations and distance energy healing sessions. We encourage people to continue using virtual and phone appointments when possible.
15. Our clinic hours will remain the same.
16. Should you need products, supplements or remedies, please let us know in advance.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, as we grow accustom to our new system. We look forward to helping you with your health and wellness needs.